Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Workin it!


Ugh. First blog post and back to work. It seems like only yesterday I was at the beach barking at waves and peeing in sand in Puerto Rico. Back in New Mexico now, where it is like one degree or something. I may look super adorable in my tiny sweater, but let me tell you, I prefer to be out of it. But ever since the 'business casual' look was introduced at the school I work at where I lick kid's faces and bring joy and whatnot (I worked security for a while but they told me I 'wasn't tough enough' for the job-lawsuit pending on discriminatory grounds btw), I am pretty much stuck. Anyway, that's all for today, stay tuned for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Jumbles - I am a huge fan! I love your stylish outfits and how you transform your look so easily depending on your mood. (And the weather!)
    I would love to learn more about your Puerto Rican adventure. I hear the people are a little crazy but sweet. Please post photos when you have time. Also, please send kudos to your personal stylist. You always look so fashion forward. Do you know Tim Gunn?

    ReplyDelete