Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Day!

 Hello dear readers! Its that time of year again, Valentines day! I would encourage you all to share love and kindness with everyone you care about, maybe even give them a hug! I would do it too but my front paws are not equipped for it. My Valentines day has been full of some ups and downs. I went over to Sandwich's place to borrow a cup of bacon the other day (yah, I was never going to give it back, but he has plenty!). I did not find any bacon but what I did find was....


Here is the guilty as charged!

Sandwich snuggled up to another dog.......... j'accuse!  He can't be into both me and another dog...a dog with eyebrows no less! Anyway, I barked my mind and left in a bit of a huff.

Now that I have calmed down, I think I will forgive him...as long as he gets me that cup of bacon....



Sandwich with his mom, I don't think she has any idea what that dude gets up to



Anyway, don't feel too bad for me readers, I have some good Valentine's day news for you, my mom set me up on a play date with a Japanese exchange student named Boss. Despite the hyper-masculine name, he is a real feminist and very progressive. When I first met him I was a bit thrown off, I mean he kind of looks like a Tibetan Fox:

Tibetan Fox, so stoic, so square-headed


 But when I got closer I realized his head was less square and that he was super dreamy.

I was a bit nervous at first....as I thought he was a fox

 We got to talking though, and he told me about all of the awesome and advanced dog toys in Japan, man those guys are way ahead of the US on adorable dog toys. I mean...check this out:

The play-date when very well, I can't wait to see Boss again!


I couldn't help it, had to steal a kiss
And then our parents caught us.... busted!

Lots of love to you all dear readers!

Love & Ham,

Jumbles










No comments:

Post a Comment