Friday, February 1, 2013

Dating!

As I mentioned in my previous post, as part of my New Year's resolution, I will be trying to date more nice dogs. Last year was a bit of a disaster in that department. I dated a lot, but not a whole lot of quality in that mess! I went out with dogs who barked too much, dogs who didn't bark at all, dogs who ate too much ham, dogs who didn't eat enough ham, rich snobby dogs, dogs from the wrong side of the fence, and showy-off dogs.

Here is one of my dates with a total showoff....jeez, what a showoff
During my Puerto Rican holiday, I got asked out a couple of times while going on walks with my aunt (you know how these Latin dogs are). One of the dogs, Salchicha, a very enthusiastic chihuahua, was waaay to friendly (i.e. every time I turned around he was trying to sniff me), sometimes a girl just wants to sniff grass or an interesting lizard with out some guy all up in your business. Needless to say, I turned that guy down. Another dog, Goldie (as you can guess from the name he is a golden retriever), asked me out at the park but man, I am so tiny and he is so huge! I have the bad girl habit of advancing things in my head too fast, for example, if I marry Goldie, how weird will we look walking down the aisle? What if we have puppies? Will they have giant heads and little bodies? Or little heads and giant bodies? Or worst of all, huge tails and little bodies!!! Anyway, had to give that one a pass.

My friend from the park back here in New Mexico, Sandwich, has been coming over to bark with me a lot, I think he might be interested...anyway, will keep you guys posted! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Is there a good dog dating service you can recommmend. Thanks! Love the blog and your lifestyle Jumbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! In fact there are some new doggie dating services popping up!

    Try: http://matchpuppy.com/

    For humans who love dogs: http://www.datemypet.com/

    Hope this helps ;)

    Love & Ham,

    Jumbles

    ReplyDelete