Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crime!

Hello there dear readers, no time for love in this post because there has been a CRIME committed in my sleepy home town of Los Alamos, New Mexico. That's right! I couldn't believe it either! This event happened to be a bank robbery, but usually in Los Alamos, crimes of a spy-like nature are the norm, what with all the nuclear secrets and all...dun...DUN!

The local bank that was robbed, asked me to step in and investigate due to both my amazing sense of smell (I smelled two pieces of bacon in the other room just a second ago...see?!) and misleadingly adorable appearance (I can and will bite your ankle). Let me walk you all through my shift:


Below is me casing out the joint, always be on your toes, and never accept treats on duty, unless they are really really delicious. 



Another trick of the trade is to change your vantage point, such as standing on a chair. This also, incidentally, brings you closer to the complimentary lollypops the bank tellers keep at the counter and shows off your thighs to their best advantage.




It is also important...or muy importante as I say when I am underground infiltrating Mexican drug cartels, to also check those people who you least suspect. Here I am sniffing Mr. Green shirt bank employee for any suspicious items:




Ok, since they came up clean during the investigation, I decided to teach the tellers my patented 'play dead' survival technique which works to fool robbers, bears, and also sometimes gets you treats if you look adorable enough by hitting the right angle. 






Ok so this is just me checking out the different interest rates on savings plans...I just feel I am not making the most out of my savings you know? Also, look at my thighs, they are magnificent. 



All right readers, I gotta get back to my shift! See you next week!

Love and Ham,

Jumbles 

No comments:

Post a Comment