Friday, February 8, 2013

Spa Day!

Happy Friday dear readers! Ok, so many of you may have noticed the fact that I looked a bit mop-like in my picture in the previous post. I thought that maybe I was just dehydrated from too much puppy-party time last weekend (I was grounded for a week by my mom for that by the way..I am so mad at Sandwich for keeping me out so late!) and that it had an impact on my fur. However, it turns out, I just really needed a haircut. After my mom ungrounded me, she kindly took me for a spa day with grandma and her dog-enthusiast friend, Irina.

Let me take you on a magic spa ride friends:


Getting groomed, I am the one in the back, there is some other fluffy white dog in the front trying to steal my thunder


Here I am cracking up the stylist with my 'two sausages and a ham' joke....classic.

Here I am with my mom and Irina, don't tell them, but I was totally checking out the receptionist's tail during this picture
After the spa we went to get some coffee, yes my non-American readers, Starbucks has a drive-through in some states! What the whaaa!? 
Hello bacon latte!

Oh man, look at Catherine Heigl's hair!


I am lookin sooooo good, cmon, admit it
Hope you enjoyed a day in my life dear readers! Have a great weekend!

Love & Ham,

Jumbles

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your spa days because I am exhausting my spa funds (and abuela's funds) to keep you looking sooo good. Still haven't gotten a thanks mom...
    ham&cuddles

    ReplyDelete